- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C).
- Addressable by device.
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems.
- Direct dial entry of address 01-159 for FlashScan® loops, 01-99 CLIP mode loops.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bi-color LEDs). LEDs blink green -in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Walk test with address display (an address of 121 will blink the detector LED 12-(pause)-1).
- Low standby current.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance. Separate base allows - interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Constructed of off-white Bayblend®, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Remote LED output connection to optional RA400Z remote LED annunciator.
- Optional sounder, relay, and isolator bases.
- Optional recessed (RMK400) or surface (SMK400E) base mounting kits.
ĐẶC TÍNH KỸ THUẬT
- Voltage range: 15 - 32 volts DC peak.
- Standby current (max. avg.): 300 μA @ 24 VDC (one communication every 5 seconds with LED enabled).
- LED current (max.): 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC (“ON”).
- Thermal ratings: fixed-temperature setpoint 135°F (57°C).